Toyota Corolla Cross must face an unexpected opponent. A hybrid SUV that boasts of having “different” technology than that used by most of the competition. A small SUV with a Nissan badge that is on sale with a discount of more than €5,500. In addition, it sports the DGT ECO label.
Nissan has decided to distance itself from the competition in the C-SUV segment. And more specifically in the compact hybrid SUV segment. Unlike the technology most used by the industry, the Japanese manufacturer offers a “different” solution to what we can find in models such as Toyota Corolla Cross and Renault Austral. The Japanese company’s proposal is none other than la Nissan Qashqai e-Power.
Qashqai has been one of the reference models in its category for years. A model that, with its latest generation change, increased its commitment to electrification. Qashqai is the first Nissan model to debut (in Europe) e-Power technology. And now it can be yours thanks to this promotion. The Qashqai e-Power is on sale with a discount of over €5,500. Let’s get into the details.
Nissan Qashqai e-Power accessories are offered
The Qashqai e-Power range is made up of Acenta, N-Connecta, Tekna and Tekna+ trim levels. The version version is associated with N-Connecta finish. Finish that stands out in proportion to the price of the equipment. Below we go through the most commonly known common devices:
Nissan Qashqai e-Power N-Connecta accessories
- Multiple airbags (front, front center, side and curtain)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED Faro
- LED daytime running lights
- LED taillights
- Tinted rear window
- High beam assist and rain sensor
- Exterior mirrors that can be adjusted, folded and heated
- Interior rearview mirror with automatic anti-glare function
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- NissanConnect infotainment system with 12.3-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- USB connection
- Wireless charger for compatible mobile phones
- 360º vision camera
- keyless start system
- Central locking and remote control
- Height-adjustable front seats
- Driver’s seat with electric adjustment
- Multi-function steering wheel adjustable in height and depth
- Automatic dual climate control
- Power windows
- Fabric upholstery
- Ambient lighting system
- Front center and back center of hand
- Automatic emergency brake prediction system and pedestrian and cyclist crossing assistance
- Forward collision warning
- Lane departure warning
- Blind spot detection by intervention
- Driver attention system
- Adaptive cruise control with speed limiter
- Automatic rear braking with motion detection
- Front and rear parking sensors
- The e-Call emergency telephone system
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Electric parking brake with Auto Hold feature
- Mountain Start Aid
- Driving mode selector
Nissan Qashqai e-Power hybrid engine offered with ECO label
As for the mechanical part, the Qashqai on offer is powered by a self-contained hybrid system (HEV). And more especially due to e-Power technology. A power train consisting of a A 1.5-liter three-cylinder turbocharged gasoline engine that produces 156 hp and a 140 kW (190 HP) electric motor. Now, the heat engine is not connected to the wheels. Furthermore, its role in this power train is that of an electric generator.
The power generated by the gasoline engine is transferred to the battery through an inverter. The electric motor is always responsible for propelling the vehicle.. An electric motor powered by energy stored in a 2.1 kWh lithium-ion battery. It is a unique system that departs from the conventional plug-in hybrid (PHEV). shine ECO environmental badge from DGT (Directorate General of Traffic) with all the benefits of mobility that this entails.
How much is the Nissan Qashqai e-Power on sale worth? There is a discount of €5,500!
It’s time to talk about the price. What is the Qashqai version analyzed in this article worth? Nissan’s small SUV, with the N-Connecta and e-Power trim engine, is available at Spanish dealers for €41,200. The price which, it should be noted, does not include promotions or offers. Now, in the new part of the car Motor.es There is a discount over €5,500.
SEE NISSAN QASHQAI E-POWER OFFER
He the discount available amounts to €5,574. So, if you choose the current version, we will get a final sale price of €35,626.
Note: The images showing this article correspond to the Nissan Qashqai Tekna+ e-Power.