- The Italians were also rewarded in November Jeep 4xe technology® and the brand’s path towards zero-emission freedom: the brand maintains leadership in the Plug-In Hybrid vehicle market.
- The market share of Jeep 4xe SUVs in the PHEV segment stood at 16.3% for the year, in first place and in line with the results of the previous months.
- Il success has the signature of the Made in Italy SUVs Compass 4xe and Renegade 4xe, the best-selling plug-in vehicles in their segment, the iconic Wrangler 4xe and the central Grand Cherokee 4xe.
- The Jeep Compass is also the best-selling C-segment SUV, considering all fuel sources.
- For the second month in a row, the Jeep Avenger proved itself as the best-selling B-SUV, as well as the 100% best-selling electric B-SUV, in November and 2023 as a whole.
- The brand closes the month with a total year-to-date share of 4.66% and an increase of almost one percentage point compared to the same period in 2020.2: among passenger cars, Jeep is in eighth place in Italy in November and overall in 2023.
Turin, 2 December 2023 – According to Dataforce, Italian motorists also prized Jeep’s 4xe technology in November®: the brand maintains its leadership in the Plug-In Hybrid market. So the Jeep 4xe SUV is the best-selling PHEV model of all makes and models. This success has the signature of Made in Italy SUVs Compass 4xe, Renegade 4xe, icon Wrangler 4xe and center Grand Cherokee 4xe.
Amazing Jeep performance® Avenger, Jeep® Renegade and Jeep® Compass
Jeep Avenger for the second month in a row it proves to be the best-selling B-SUV, as well as the best-selling 100% electric B-SUV, in November and 2023 as a whole.
Jeep Renegade and the 4xe proposal is above the Plug-in Hybrid in the B-SUV segment.
Jeep Compass it ranks first among Plug-In Hybrid C-SUVs, in November and for the year, and in first place overall in 2023 among all C-segment SUVs, considering all fuel sources.
Comments and Novella Varzi, Country Jeep Manager® Italy
“Closing the month of November with leadership in the Plug-In Hybrid industry is consistent with a successful path that over the past three years has led the Jeep brand to position itself as part of the memory of the energy transition, thanks to a great work force. We did well in full years 2021 and 2022 and for the continuation in this year: Jeep now offers a wide choice of electric models, with different technologies, and according to the tradition of the brand we do not want to stop. Indeed, we are already exploring new ways, as shown by the recent adoption of e-Hybrid technology on the Avenger to anticipate our customers’ desires and future mobility, in line with our approach to zero-emission freedom.”
Success of the tricolor
It is always the Renegade 4xe and Compass 4xe, Jeep SUVs produced in Italy at the Melfi (PZ) plant, which play a major role and elevate Jeep to first place this year in the Plug-In Hybrid vehicle market which exceeds 16%. , and it is right to emphasize the performance of the Avenger, the first Jeep SUV created in the Jeep Design Studio in Turin, the first 100% electric Jeep SUV, the first Jeep SUV to be able to boast the prestigious title of Car of the Year 2023.
Considering each meal, the brand closes the month of November with an overall share of 4.66% and an increase of almost one percentage point compared to the same period of 2022: among passenger cars, Jeep is in eighth place in Italy in November and overall in 2023.